- ANTENNA SOLUTION: for transceivers, remote sensing, human interaction, etc.
- EMC SOLUTION: for signal integrity, interference, electrostatic discharge, etc.
- ELF SOLUTION: for static, low, and intermittent frequencies, etc.
- µWAVE SOLUTION: for radiofrequency circuits, interconnects, filters, packaging, etc.
- OPTICS SOLUTION: for non-/linear photonic crystals, switches, modulators, etc.
- HPC SOLUTION:for outstanding simulation speedup, excellent RAM efficiency, etc.
3-D full-wave electromagnetic and computational life sciences simulation software.
SEMCAD X Matterhorn full-wave 3D electromagnetic (EM) simulation software offers a novel suite of seamlessly integrated solutions tailored to address a variety of engineering challenges. It is suitable for simulations of fields of all frequencies – from direct current (DC) to extremely low frequency (ELF) to microwaves to light – in support of a wide range of applications, such as safety assessment, EM interference and compatibility (EMI/EMC), antenna design and optimization, 5G, wireless power transfer (WPT), dosimetry, optics, high-performance computing (HPC), and design of microwave and mm-wave waveguide devices. SEMCAD X Matterhorn can be upgraded to Sim4Life, the leading computational life sciences platform.